Wednesday, January 17, 2007

As the sky gets darker
my life turns shorter
As my memories blind me
my tears become floods
As my feelings are confused
my soul is used as a victim
As my heart beats continuously
my blood started to slow
As the time becomes shorter
my life becomes lonelier
As the clouds move away
i live all alone and in sorrow
-Iseult

Day by day people change
Inch by inch
the future twists
One by one
they all fade
Down to zero
to my fate
-Iseult

By the night
let ur unite
Through candlelight
let us ignite
The promise of gain
comes tears with rain
The sound of cane
from flooding lanes
-Iseult

Feelings of a human
knowledge of a begger
Pollution of the modern
tradition of the region
Wisedom of the younger
ignorance of the famous
Blind yourself and shut your eyes
feel the world outside the line
-Iseult

Actions of a man
dreams of a girl
Fears of the young
Laughter of the old
Hurt of the forgotten
Snickers of the arrogant
Thinking of the alecks
knowing of the lone
-Iseult

No comments: